Autumn is just around the corner and you have to make some changes around the household. Apart from taking out the warmer clothes and prepare for the gloomy rainy days, you also have to take care of the cleanliness and if possible to perform some deep cleaning.
Let’s focus on one of the most important components of each house cleaning project – namely, carpet cleaning. You probably vacuum it once or twice per week and treat the stains with homemade solutions but have you ever considered having your carpet professionally cleaned? If you have not, here are the reasons why you should choose a reliable cleaning provider and book a service at your earliest convenience:
- Some people think that hiring someone to clean the carpet is a complete waste of time and money. They truly believe that vacuuming the carpet on a regular basis and shampooing it once per year is enough for keeping it neat and clean. The truth is pretty different, though. No domestic vacuum cleaner is powerful enough to suck the tiny dust particles stuck in the fibres. However, professional carpet cleaning machines can do that. In point of fact, professional carpet cleaning involves several procedures – vacuuming, treating stains, extracting the dirt with a steam cleaning machine.
- It is a well-known fact that carpets and sofas collect a lot of dust, so you should not forget to clean your sofa as well. As a result, the quality of the indoor air will be considerably improved. If you or a member of your family suffers from a respiratory disease, he/she will be able to immediately tell the difference.
- Professional carpet cleaning is not a whim. Actually, it is an essential factor for prolonging the lifespan of your carpet. As the time passes, you will start noticing the wear and tear, especially in the high traffic areas. A common mistake people make is to vigorously scrub the high traffic areas with a seemingly suitable cleaning detergent, but that’s the worst thing you can do to your carpet. Harsh chemicals can cause discolouration, not to mention they are unable to extract the germs and bacteria.
- Speaking of germs and bacteria, there is no homemade or commercial carpet cleaning product that would remove them from the fibres. However, if you opt for a professional service, you may rest assured the carpet will be clean and healthy and bacteria will be eliminated.
- If you bought a brand new carpet, you must have made a considerable investment. Take your time and read the warranty. Some manufacturers have a clause that makes it obligatory to have the carpet professionally cleaned every year. Failing to do that makes the warranty invalid and you cannot pretend for a refund.
- There is a good reason why cleaners, employed with a cleaning company are called professionals. They have an eye for problematic areas and they know the best approach towards every stain. Plus, the risk of a damage is minimised. Even if your carpet is damaged, you will receive a fair compensation.
- If you want to enjoy the last summer days instead of doing the carpet cleaning, hire professionals and get the job done. They will come at a convenient to you day and time and the service will be carried out in a couple of hours. It is important to know that you are not advised to stem on the carpet immediately after the cleaners leave your house. You should allow some time to get dry. Sometimes, cleaning companies provide customers with special protective “shoes”, so you’d better ask your cleaning company whether they would provide such shoes for you.
- Apart from the health benefits clean carpets bring, they also make every room look stylish and cosy. Just imagine how unpleasant it would be to go to a friend’s house and see the carpet covered with a thick layer of pets’ hair, spilt orange juice and a greasy stain. If you want to avoid such embarrassing situations on your side, the best thing you can do is to count on proven professionals to deal with the stains and thoroughly sanitise the carpet.
These were the most convincing reasons why you should book a professional carpet cleaning. Don’t worry about the price, most companies have set sensible rates, but don’t opt for the lowest quote either. As the saying goes, the cheap always comes out expensive. If you want a high quality and a fair price, shop around and make your investigation. Find out which are the best companies in your area and contact them to get a quote. Referrals from friends and neighbours can also determine your final decision. The most important thing is to get your money worth and have a fresh-smelling, neat carpet.
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 17th, 2016 at 8:26 am and is filed under Cleaning Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.